read the paper found here regarding the Trial of T. Hall. From the paper, begin your reading on page 14 with the first full paragraph and end the reading after the completion of the first paragraph on page 17. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Why was T. Hall singled out for scrutiny?
· How did T. Hall’s neighbors respond to the gossip that this person’s sex was unclear?
· What authority did women claim in assessing the situation?
· What authority did men claim?
· What does the struggle to mark T. Hall’s gender identity suggest about the structure of community life and the roles of men and women in colonial America?
Read the information provided regarding the 1763 Treaty of Paris, which ended the Seven Year’s War. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What concessions are forced upon France by England, the victor, and what does England give in return?
· How significant a role do New World possessions seem to play in the treaty?
· What does this document suggest about the European balance of power and the economic philosophy of mercantilism?
· Compare the backgrounds of Jefferson and Paine; did Paine have an advantage or disadvantage by not being born in the colonies? Explain.
· Examine the language used in both documents; who is the audience for each writer?
· Why does Jefferson not discuss slavery in the Declaration?
· What do Paine and Jefferson say about the monarchy in their respective documents?
· Why does Jefferson focus more on the king than parliament?
Read the information included in Jefferson’s Message to Congress (1803). Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Thomas Jefferson wrote this secret message to Congress about the Lewis & Clark expedition in 1803; what does it tell us about Jefferson’s views of westward expansion and Native Americans?
· What solutions does Jefferson propose to the friction between the fledgling republic and the Indian tribes of the West?
· What arguments does he use to explain the Lewis & Clark expedition?
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more