Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
§ Submission Date by students: by the end of Week- 7
§ Weight: 5 Marks
§ Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
§ Learning Outcomes:
1. Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1.2)
2. Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 1.4).
3. Explain how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management (Lo 3.4)
ü Question 1: How does strategic management typically evolve in a corporation? (1Mark)
ü Question 2: Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation.(2 Marks)
ü Question 3: In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses? Justify your answer by examples from real market. (1Mark)
ü Question 4: When does a corporation need a board of directors? Justify your answer by an example from Saudi market. (1 Mark)
– Your answers (for the 4 questions) MUST include at least three scholarly peer-reviewed references, using a proper referencing style (APA). Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library (SDL).
– Make sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
Your answers should not include more than 1000 words
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more