A manufacturing company is evaluating two options for new equipment to introduce a new product to its suite of goods. The details for each option are provided below:
· $65,000 for equipment with useful life of 7 years and no salvage value.
· Maintenance costs are expected to be $2,700 per year and increase by 3% in Year 6 and remain at that rate.
· Materials in Year 1 are estimated to be $15,000 but remain constant at $10,000 per year for the remaining years.
· Labor is estimated to start at $70,000 in Year 1, increasing by 3% each year after.
Revenues are estimated to be:
· $85,000 for equipment with useful life of 7 years and a $13,000 salvage value
· Maintenance costs are expected to be $3,500 per year and increase by 3% in Year 6 and remain at that rate.
· Materials in Year 1 are estimated to be $20,000 but remain constant at $15,000 per year for the remaining years.
· Labor is estimated to start at $60,000 in Year 1, increasing by 3% each year after.
Revenues are estimated to be:
The company’s required rate of return is 8%.
Management has turned to its finance and accounting department to perform analyses and make a recommendation on which option to choose. They have requested that the four main capital budgeting calculations be done: NPV, IRR, Payback Period, and ARR for each option.
For this assignment, compute all required amounts and explain how the computations were performed. Evaluate the results for each option and explain what the results mean. Based on your analysis, recommend which option the company should pursue.
Superior papers will:
· Perform all calculations correctly.
· Articulate how the calculations were performed, including from where values used in the calculations were obtained.
· Evaluate the results computed and explain the meaning of the results, including why certain measurements are more accurate than others.
· Recommend which option to pursue, supported by well-thought-out rationale, and considering any other factors that could impact the recommendation.
Be sure to use APA formatting in your paper. Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) is a free website that provides excellent information and resources for understanding and using the APA format and style. The OWL website can be accessed here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html
This assignment will be assessed using the BUS 5110 Unit 6 Written Assignment rubric.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more