IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Who wrote Don Quizote?
2. A period of Cultural Rebirth in Europe.
3. The term “pointed arches” best describes which style?
4. Humanists believed in the _______ and dignity of the individual.
5. According to the chart in your Textbook. What are the years of the Renaissance?
6. His Oration on the Dignity of Man has been called “The Manifesto of Humanism”.
7. Which century was marked by famine and plague in western Europe?
8. What were two classical values that inspired the Renaissance humanists?
9. During this time period there was literature for town dwellers as well as country folks. This type of literature was satirical poems depicting ordinary people in events of everyday life with vigorous and coarse humor while ridiculing conventional morality.
10. What did medieval pilgrims travel to a cathedral to see?
11. Who was not a Renaissance Author?
12. In philosophy, the synthesis of the High Ages was made by_________ in the 13th century, who merged Christian and Aristotelian thought.
13. Coexisting with feudalism on the lowest level of land division was the ___________system.
14. During the 1200’s Popes would employ a military force to combat heresy and use this judicial process to eradicate heresy within the Western culture.
15. Who gave the Renaissance its first candid picture of human nature with the idealism of medievalism and humanism stripped away.
16. What century was the Washington National Cathedral built in?
17. Perhaps the best example of the early Gothic style of architecture is found in which city?
18. Washington National Cathedral is an example of what kind of architecture?
19. Which word best describes the culture that gave rise to Romanesque architecture?
20. This poem is about a warrior from southern Sweden who sails to his uncle’s court in Denmark where he slays the monster, Grendel.
21. During the period between 1000–1350, the economy of Europe did not develop much because of little technology being developed.
22. Gothic cathedrals were considerably darker than Romanesque cathedrals, and would develop before Romanesque cathedrals.
23. The shift from the medieval to the modern world can be described simply as the shift from a vertical to a horizontal model of reality.
24. The history of the Crusades illustrates the principle known as the “law of unintended consequences.”
25. The heliocentric model of the universe was developed by Bacon.
26. Romanesque Architecture developed from the Gothic Architecture.
27. Renaissance intellectuals considered themselves to be both humanists and Christians.
28. The Arabic Muslims had destroyed all of the Greek writings of antiquity making it difficult for the Crusaders to find.
29. The Renaissance could also be known as the age of exploration.
30. The so-called Children’s Crusade was the only crusade that was “successful” in any meaningful sense.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more