By now you should know the basics of marketing research from the materials Tess and Maddie loaded for Jack. In this week’s discussion you’ll be designing a short market research plan for the product you selected for your marketing project. You’ll follow the same basic process we covered in the research materials that looked like this:
Define the business problem.
Convert that business problem to a research question
Determine segment and sampling technique
Select which type of research will work best for our question
Analyzing our results
Reporting our results
1. In this week’s scenario Tess described the business issues that Jack is concerned about. Using those as a starting point identify TWO business problems you might have with your project.
2. Next, convert those business problems to research questions. What are specifically trying to learn as a result of your research project?
3. Describe the customers you will target for your research and the sampling technique you will use. Make sure you are clear how you will use it and why you chose it.
4. Describe what types of research techniques you will use. Identify ONE secondary source and describe how you will use it and why you chose it. Select ONE primary research technique and describe how, and why, you will use it.
5. Write a one paragraph memo describing how you plan to report your finding. Think about the memo that Monique wrote to the students – how can you make your report accurate yet easy to understand?
Your post should be no less than 350 words and well organized. As always, spelling and grammar will count. In your response to two of your classmates, critique their research plan and offer any suggestions you may have. Responses that lack insight and critical analysis, such as “Great plan” will receive few points. Be fair, professional and supportive. If you wish, you may also revise your own plan by incorporating their ideas. Collaborative responses are fine.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more