Create a PowerPoint presentation that overviews how to properly conduct a psychological interview. (minimum number of slides is 10 maximum number undefined, but it must cover all the items listed below)
Content: integrate course content and research into your presentation. Mandatory requirements, must include the key principles of interviewing (e.g., preparation, introductions, open vs. closed questions, professionalism, etc.). May focus on interviews with a certain population (e.g., families in crisis, children, etc.) or present on interviewing in general.
· Although research focused, many good tips can be found here: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/559/04/.
· Another thorough resource related to psychological interviews with families and children can be found at:
· Must use textbook as one of the reference:
Cohen, R. J. & Swerdlik, M. E. (2017). Psychological testing and assessment: An introduction to tests and measurement (9th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 9781259870507.
Textbook covers interviews on pp. 9–11, 453–459, and 464–466 (these are attached)
Presentation: Must be creative but within APA guidance on the “aesthetics” of your presentation (graphics, clarity, interest, etc.).
– discusses the importance of the appearance and professionalism of the interviewer
– describes both nonverbal and verbal communication elements of psychological interviewing
– discusses how to begin and end a psychological interview
– discusses how to ask and how not to ask questions in a psychological interview
– discusses the role of follow-up questions in psychological interviewing
– integrates information from at least 1 peer-reviewed source (in addition to the textbook) into the presentation
– utilizes graphics that are professional, relevant and engaging, not busy or overwhelming
– uses an appropriate balance of text and graphics on slides as well as appropriate stopping points
– presentation includes in-text citations of sources, as well as a References slide/section. All citations and references are presented in current, accurate APA format
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more