For the following problem:
– Each module must be written in Python and submitted as an executable .py file (NOT the Jupyter notebook file)
– Each module must have header comments at the top of the program that include:
o The Course
o The assignment number
o The submission or creation date
o The author’s name
– Comments should be used to help explain your code if it may need explanation
Write a module that simulates the rolling of 1 or more dice, then compare the theoretical with the actual results.
– The user must be asked how many dice will be used in the simulation. The number of dice should be between 1 and 16 inclusive. Your code should validate the user entry.
– The user must be asked for the number of rolls of the dice to simulate. Your code should validate the user entry to be a positive integer with a minimum value of 1.
– Your program must count the number of times each total of the dice faces appears. For example, if you have 3 dice, you will count the number of times 3, 4, 5, …. 18 appears.
– Your program must display a list of values representing the percentage of the total that each total appears, the theoretical likelihood, and the percentage error between the two values.
The name of the file must be of the form: FirstName_LastName_A02_Q1.py, where FirstName and LastName are your first name and last name respectively.
(continued on next page…)
Write a module that counts the number of times each word appears in paragraph.
– The user must be able to enter a number of sentences. You can assume that each sentence ends in a period. (No other punctuation needs to be considered.) You may use any mechanism you wish to enter the sentences. However, you must explicitly tell the user what they need to do when entering.
– When the user finishes entering the sentences, the program displays each unique word found in the paragraph, along with a count of how many times that word appears. The list must be displayed in alphabetical order.
– Unique words are not case sensitive. For example, ‘House’ and ‘house’ are considered the same.
The name of the file must be of the form: FirstName_LastName_A02_Q2.py, where FirstName and LastName are your first name and last name respectively.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more