Workforce Analysis Paper: Topic Is “Outsourcing”As a culminating experience for this course, each student will be asked to write a 6 page paper, double-spaced, that will be focused on some aspect of employment practices in the 21st century workplace. The analysis will include:
1. an explanation of the issue in greater detail
2. what has been written about the issue
3. the challenge(s) that the issue presents in the staffing process
4. strategies used by organizations to deal with the issue
5. implications for staffing practices presently and into the future
Workforce Analysis Paper Checklist
This checklist is designed to provide a description of the essential components needed in the Workforce Analysis Paper.
· The topic for this analysis paper has been approved by the instructor
· The paper must be 6 pages, double-spaced, with page numbers and the last name of the student in the upper right hand corner of each page. APA format is required.
· All paragraphs should be indented. Do not put an extra line space between the paragraphs. (don’t triple space between paragraphs)
· There should be a cover page with the following information: Title, Course Number and Name of Course, Your name, Date of Submission.
· The content of the paper contains complete sentences and has proper grammar and punctuation.
· The content of the paper has been carefully proofread
· The paper begins with an introduction which will outline the issue being analyzed
· You have clearly stated the reason this issue is related to employment practices (staffing).
· You have clearly stated the challenge(s) and/ or problem(s) the issue presents to both employers and employees
· Include a biblical perspective.
Avoid copying and pasting to your paper large sections from other sources such as websites, publications, and/or your textbook. This is considered plagiarism. Limit use of direct quotes and paraphrase instead, using your own words.
· Any information that is directly quoted from a source must be cited.
· In the conclusion of the paper, state the reason(s) you chose this topic and the implications of this issue in our present workplace and for the future
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
Academicwritingcompany.com always strives to give you the best of its services. As a custom essay writing service, we are 100% sure of our services. That is why we ensure that our guarantee of money-back stands, alwaysRead more
The paper that you order at academicwritingcompany.com is 100% original. We ensure that regardless of the position you are, be it with urgent deadlines or hard essays, we give you a paper that is free of plagiarism. We even check our orders with the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry.Read more
The Academicwritingcompany.com thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Academic writing Company requires that the you provide the request within Fifteen (14) days since the completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
With Academicwritingcompan.com, your privacy is the most important aspect. First, the academic writing company will never resell your personal information, which include credit cards, to any third party. Not even your lecturer on institution will know that you bought an essay from our academic writing company.Read more
The academic writing company writers know that following essay instructions is the most important part of academic writing. The expert writers will, therefore, work extra hard to ensure that they cooperate with all the requirements without fail. We also count on you to help us provide a better academic paper.Read more